A recent notification from PPSC of the Punjab government to fill Seven separate vacancies in various departments under the Punjab government was announced. This job opportunity can be very beneficial for those people who are looking for a good start in their careers.
The Public Service Commission is the central recruiting organization for all of Pakistan’s civil services. The Commission recruits graduates through an annual examination. The test is typically held in the fall of every year and is attended by more than 100,000 candidates from all over Pakistan.
PPSC jobs 2022 announcement is on time. The competition for Punjab Public Service Commission recruitment is very tough due to the lack of information and awareness among the citizens. If you want to find the latest PPSC jobs in Pakistan, you are at the right place.
List of governments of Punjab Departement
- Information Culture & Youth Affairs
- Excise and Taxation Department
- Punjab Food Department
- Cooperative Department Punjab
- Board of Revenue
- Tourism Department Government of Punjab
- Punjab Service Tribunal
- Social Welfare & Baitulmal Government of Punjab
- Environment Protection Department
- Higher Education Department HED Punjab
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Dept.
- Energy Department Punjab
- Industries Department Punjab
- Agriculture Department Government of Punjab
- Irrigation Department
- Multan Development Authority
- Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Dept.
- Mines and Mineral Department
- Punjab Police
- Housing Urban Development & Engineering
- C&W Department
- Public Prosecution Department
- Home Department
- Auqaf Department Punjab
- Transport Department
- Law & Parliamentary Affairs
- Livestock & Dairy Development Department
- Primary and Secondary Education Department
- Population Welfare Department
These jobs are suitable for candidates having at least a Graduation/ Post Graduation degree or skilled candidates having relevant qualifications from a recognized Board/University. You can apply for these new job posts from the month of April and the last date to apply is 20th April 2022. Job selection for these positions will be done on a merit basis.
- Assistant Director Fisheries (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director Zoologist (BPS-17)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-18)
- Assistant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-15)
- Stenographer (BPS-15)
- System Analyst (BPS-17)
Before you begin your application, review the job description carefully to determine if you meet the minimum requirements. It’s also a good idea to make a copy of the job description and application. While this may seem like an extra step, it’s a great way to have documentation on file in case there are any problems or issues with your application.
|Department||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Job type||Government Job|
|Req. Education||Intermediate, FA/FSc/ICs, Bachelor, Master, MBBS|
|Location Quota||Punjab (All Punjab residents can Apply)|
|Last Date to Apply||20 April 2022|
The Pakistan Public Service Commission (PPSC), the best known and most prestigious of all the Civil Service organizations in Pakistan, is an autonomous constitutional body. It conducts the competitive examination for appointments to the higher civil & professional groups in Pakistan. The PPSC acts as an important channel of recruitment to higher civil service and financial positions within the federal government, as well as other federal public sector corporations, regulated organizations and NGOs that also come under PPSC jurisdiction.
Government Jobs in Pakistan (Grades BPS-17,18,19 & 20) are available in Pakistan Public Service Commission and here you can submit your applications online with respect dates. There is a total of 40+ government departments that offers PPSC jobs 2022 in Punjab, open to the candidates who will apply and qualify through the relevant test/exam conducted by PPSC.